All the chai lovers want to know how to make a chai tea latte. It’s the most important fact for all those who used to drink chai on daily basis. After knowing the method, they can easily brew their chai at the home, office, or reliable drink at the shop. The method of Chai Tea Latte is quite simple and all the ingredients that are required to make a tea latte have already had a place in your cupboard.
What is a Chai Tea Latte?
It is a spicy drink that was founded in India 5000 years ago and become the attraction of various people in the whole world. People of America drink it a lot as compared to other countries. In the 17th century, the tea leaves that entered India from china played an important role to change the exact taste of tea that we like actually. With the creamy mixture of milk, the chai will give a sweater tase while you can add Ginger, and other ingredients to make it spicy.
- 2 tea bags
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- Optional: Whipped topping and ground nutmeg
All the ingredients that are required to make a chai tea latte are given below:
- Chai Tea Bag: It depends on the drinker and which type of Teabag he/she use to make a chai. As there are a lot of brands that are creating these teabags. Any type of brand can do work. No matter, it’s caffeinated or decaf.
- Sugar: Granulated Sugar is the most demanded product in the market to make a Chai Tea latte but also, you have the opportunity to use brown sugar or other artificial sweeteners that are your favorite.
- Milk: Starbucks is a famous store for coffee beverages is uses 2% of milk in their drinks. But you have the option to use any type of milk like Non-Dairy Milk. Keep in mind! The higher fat in the milk will give you the result as much as creamier your drink.
Make a Chai tea Latte:
To make a chai latte, the first thing that you hardly need in the process is the chai concentrate that will form after brewing the leaves of tea with sugar on the stove at a specific temperature. Now, you need a frother or foamed milk that you need to pour on the chai concentrate. Your chai is ready that also you can serve your lovers!